I have been a loyal Uniden Cordless phone customer for 3 generations of their phones but I will never purchase their products again.The issue is with contacting them for support.

Impossible!!! Are they afraid of their customers? No phone numbers that lead to an actual human. You call support and it provides their website for support which completely sucks!!

I had a simple question that I emailed and submitted through the website and no response. I am also contacting Costco where I purchased the phone to let them know of my issues and request that they remove Uniden from there list of suppliers! I hope they at least listen to their customers. Can't believe how much time and aggravation they have cost me.

Never again. Bit of advice. Check out cordless phone manufacturer support line before you purchase the product.

They all work so go for the company that actually supports their product and makes it convenient for their customers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "really?. no one has complained that they cant get help. really? i dont expect anything from you at all given experience so far". This person is overall dissatisfied with Uniden. The most disappointing about uniden dect cordless phone at Uniden was entire experience with support Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Uniden.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Uniden to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Uniden?

Comments

Lowville, New York, United States #1175793

I've had the same issues.When you go to their support link it sends you to a page that has nothing but advertisements for their products.

It's impossible to connect with anyone.

All I am trying to do is track my order for three new batteries I purchased online.Seems like a simple enough thing but not so with this company.