Called customer service on 4 jan 2012 waited 35 minutes, when i spoke to the agent the phone call was dropped land line.Called again waited 20 min agent tranferred me to warranted service but put me right back on the wating list now waitin ing 30 minutes.

WHAT A WAY TO DO BUSINESS.

All i need is a new base for the one that i have does not hold the time.It was bought online over xmas.Uniden must know that the volume of calls will pickup after xmas,so why not prepare and have more people on the customer service line to help customers rather then chase them to foreign companies.

Had an Experience with Uniden?

Comments

Hickory, North Carolina, United States #678619

i have called 9 different times and each time could never get anyone to pick up.Waited over 20 minutes each time.

I have emailed them twice with no response.

I need to order one part for a marine radio.Absolutely ridiculous not to be able to get in touch with them.

After finally navigating through the very user-unfriendly menu choices, I'm tortured with the absolutely HORRID "hold music" (if one can even refer to it AS music!Even the cat got up and ran and hid!) I've been on hold now for 56 minutes!

NOT a happy camper at all! I recently purchased a DECT 6.0 phone and the owners manual was missing and its too great a distance to return to the store. I don't want the downloadable version and I don't want to have to print it out (14 pages!). Ah HA...

finally a real person... she never apologized for there being no manual in the box and said the only thing she could do is to email a copy (the same as the pdf but ALSO the same thing as they normally charge $10 for!!!) and then I would have to print it out! What!?!!???

I told her I was not at all pleased with Uniden and was leaving negative comments on pissedconsumer.com.

45min and still waiting for customer service....who does business like this...will not buy another thing from them....BRUTAL