To make it short, a have a receipt for my Uniden phones purchased from Fry Electronics but it is faded out and unreadable.Uniden won't honor it even though I "registered" my phones the same day I purchased them.

The representative, Brittany, was very rude and uncooperative.

She refused to escalated my call or give me to a supervisor or whoever.more words required more words required more words required more words required more words required I really don't understand this requirement at all and I am getting tired of trying to type 100 words just to meet this unreasonable requirement.

Had an Experience with Uniden?

Comments

Baikal Miner Quad Cube Review Baikal Miner "Baikal Miner is a CROOK and a SCAM I have been ripped off from baikalminer.com for $4676 and want you share my HORROR story so hopefully you don’t end up..." Read more Gearbest - Avoid if you care about recieving what your ordered Gearbest "I ordered an expensive smartphone and Gear Best shipped it to France in a plastic envelop! No carton box except the smartphone where it is clear the product is a..." Read more Recomendo a Gearbest Gearbest "The Gearbest company is undoubtedly very dependable and stuck for the great service and customer satisfaction. I made several purchases and never had any problems! The products are of high..." Read more Otterbox - Pissed off Otterbox "I have a cast on because I had surgery 2 weeks ago well a little less than two weeks ago and I was walking into my house and I had..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more